Who is This Course For?
This Supervision and Appraisal Training is aimed at All Staff, including those who have responsibility to carry out supervision and appraisal within the Care Sector. All Care Staff and managers, whether they are full time, part-time, volunteers, apprentices or work placement students need Supervision and Appraisal sessions to review their and discuss their performance and agree revised targets.
This Supervision and Appraisal Training is for everyone responsible for carrying out supervision and appraisal within the social care setting.
- What is Supervision and Appraisal, and its importance as a management and development tool
- Roles and Responsibilities for the processes
- How to identify and assess any gaps in knowledge and understanding
- How to address any gaps in a positive way that builds confidence in the supervisee
- Utilising a reflective approach whilst maintaining compliance within Employment law
- Confidentiality, feedback and record keeping
- Expected Behaviour to make this a positive and productive process
- The role of reflective practice