Who is This Course For?
This Performance Management course is aimed at all staff who have responsibility of performance managing the team, including Team Leaders, Seniors and Managers.
This Performance management course supports managers in carrying out performance management activities and identifies and utilises a range of person centred learning and development strategies to support staff improvement and development.
The concept of performance management, its purpose and benefits.
- Performance management and its role in meeting the new CQC Inspection Standards
- Setting and agreeing targets that are SMART
- Carrying out performance reviews to achieve positive outcomes
- Exploring why staff underperform?
- How to deal with staff who underperform
- The role of coaching and mentoring
- Communication, recording and paperwork – their importance of the process
- How to create a continuous development culture where staff enjoy learning through reflective practice.