Who is This Course For?
This Motivating and Inspiring the Team course is aimed at all staff who have responsibitly of motivating staff to enhance performance, includingTeam Leaders, Seniors and Managers.
This Motivating and inspiring the Team course explores what motivates staff; looks at the effects of intrinsic and extrinsic motivators, as well as understanding how to effectively inspire and motivate individuals and teams. The course Utilises a range of interactive activities to support the learning and its practical application.
- Motivation its concepts and theories
- How to identify individual motivators
- Types of motivators and their effectiveness
- Self-motivation – lead by example
- The use of motivators to improve performance of the individual and the team
- How to empower others to succeed
- The role of communication in the motivation process
- How to give praise and developmental that motivates the individual
- The role of reflective practice in motivating staff to enhance performance