Who is This Course For?
This interactive Leadership course is aimed at Team Leaders, Managers and Seniors who have responsibility leading their Team to deliver outstanding performance.
This Team Leadership Course looks at the skills, knowledge and attitudes required to achieve results and improve performance through your actions in leading the team. It also looks at strategies for motivating a team to achieve results through continuous professional development in line with the requirements of the organisations business plan.
- The role of a team Leader
- Planning and organising the work of the team
- Managing poor performance and building on excellent performance
- The effective supervisor/team leader role
- Getting the best from individuals and the team
- Communicating for impact
- The role of Coaching and mentoring