The CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOE) Inspection workshop incorporates the COVID-19 Emergency Inspection Framework, provides delegates with a clear understanding of the Fundamental Inspections Standards and how these standards fit into the requirements of each business and supports delegates to identify key evidence against the standards and looks at potential areas for development. It also covers the requirements and ways of working during the Current Covid-19 situation including:
- Understand the Standards of Inspection under each of the 5 KLOE’s
- Understand the current Emergency Inspection Framework – (Covid-19)
- The ways of working – what is expected of providers.
- How the standards of inspection apply to the sector (focused on client’s particular sector).
- Suggestions of evidence applicable under each standard.
- Support in identifying compliance against each standard of inspection
- Ways to capture good practice as evidence of compliance including a rating of Good to Outstanding
- Ways of Maintaining continuous professional and service development – to reach a good to outstanding rating.
- Ways to ensure staff understand and feel confident to demonstrate application of the standards by demonstrating their knowledge and understanding during inspections