Who is This Course For?
This KLOE for Managers workshop is designed for all those members of the Team who have responsibility for managing a service that is registered with Care Quality Commission (CQC), including managers and Owners as well as Directors.
This KLOE for Managers workshop provides Delegates with a clear understanding of the CQC’s new Fundamental Inspections Standards, how these standards fit into the requirements of each business and provides support in identifying key evidence against the standards and looking at potential areas for development.
- Introduction to the new Standards of Inspection and KLOE.
- The new ways of working – what is expected.
- How they apply to the care sector (focused on client’s particular sector).
- Some suggestions of evidence applicable under each standard.
- How to ensure expected standards are met.
- Ways to capture good practice.
- Maintaining continuous development – to reach a good to outstanding rating.
- How to ensure staff understand what is required of them in the inspection process.