This is an exciting offer for a 3-day FULLY FUNDED WELL-LED leadership programme developed by Skills for Care specifically for the social care sector.
Alium Care Training is endorsed by Skills for Care as a ‘Centre of Excellence’ as a mark of our commitment to providing high quality, impactful learning and development for the adult social care sector.
Well-led is a national leadership development programme for managers of adult social care services working in the private, public or third sectors. Real-life examples from managers of organisations rated ‘good’ and ‘outstanding’ are used to show what is needed to achieve and sustain high standards to deliver high-quality, person-centred care. The programme will support learners to gain a very clear understanding of what well-led looks like and find solutions to improve the quality of care.
The programme is underpinned by models of leadership that can be practically applied to deliver change and secure a well-led future.
The Well-led programme will support learners to:
- Understand how leadership strategies and techniques can be used to transform services and improve the quality of care
- Enhance leadership skills to become a more effective leader.
- Gain improved confidence to lead services in an increasingly complex and challenging sector.
- Develop clear goals to improve personal leadership effectiveness.
- Learn from others and share experiences and ideas with peers to develop a strong support network.
Module 1: Know yourself – looking inwards
Module 2: Leading a successful service – looking around
Module 3: Leading high performing teams – looking sideways
Module 4: Leading in and beyond the boundaries of your service – looking outwards