Who is This Course For?
This Coaching course is aimed at all staff who have responsibility for supervising and managing staff. It is also aimed at anyone who wants to understand the coaching process, its principles and ways of working, so as to better engage in the in- house coaching process.
This Coaching course is aimed at All Staff who have responsibility for supervising and managing staff, and want to enhance their staff’s full potential. It is specifically aimed at anyone who wishes to develop their skills to support and challenge their staff to fulfil their potential within an organisation. It looks at the role of a coach and the trainee, in the coaching process, and explores a variety of tools and techniques that support the process. Most staff learn on the job, therefore coaching techniques enhance this learning process and enable staff to reach their full potential, thus driving the business forward.
- What coaching is and its role in staff development
- Explore how people learn- looking at the role of Learning Styles Questionnaires as a tool
- Understanding what makes communication process effective
- The role of communication in the coaching process.
- Explore coaching tools and techniques and how to apply these
- Theory underpinning the Learning and Coaching process
- Practice key skills required to conduct an effective coaching session
- How to provide constructive feedback that is motivational
- Develop Personal Action Plans.
Delegates will be asked to complete the Preferred Learning Styles Questionnaire by Honey and Mumford and bring it along to the course.